Sunday, March 2, 2008

RDM update

i came into some gil that i was instructed to spend on myself. and out of respect to the person who gave me the gil, i decided i would finally finish buying the misc pieces of gear that i truly value for RDM.

so i went ahead and bought another aqua ring, a cursed crown for the a. head i've had for about 9 months, and an elemental torque. yes i know i am very lame for not having an elemental torque all this time but i'm not much for nuking outside of a magic burst. but well i have full elemental merits, a few other pieces of elemental skill gear and some nice magic attack bonus pieces, i thought i'd do my nukes justice.


the zenith crown is for my WHM really. i would wear it for convert but it does screw up my convert ratio, making me too mp heavy.

the aqua ring puts me at +50 MND without a MND neckpiece, wand or hat. i can up my MND another 19 or so if i put on a wand, promise badge, geist earring, yigit turban but i like some enfeebling gear, so i think +50 MND is respectable for casting MND based enfeebles.


continuing in the MND whoring vein, i did actually get a static earring from my long overdue AN victory. while the other earrings are cool, this is the earring i'd wear the most. i will eventually buy a communion earring and turn this in for the enspell earring to wear when i am meleeing with a dagger. but i need to finish up my dagger merits.


speaking of merits, i am now 8/8 on sword skill and well even in full melee gear, i still miss alot more than i would like. i am debating if i want to finish out dagger or switch to spell interruption down or critical hits down. yes, i know i need to do an attribute but as much as i am a MND whore, i am unsure if i want to go totally MND. so i'll put that off for a little longer.

umm...ka, if you are still wondering what i am gonna spend the rest of the gil on, i will most likely put it toward my morrigan robe.thank you so much!

1 comment:

Solus said...

Weapon ratings, while they do affect accuracy, aren't the be-all / end-all of hitting the mobs. Even some melee jobs with "A" ratings still need a lot of accuracy gear/accessories to allow them to hit consistantly.