Wednesday, April 30, 2008

carbuncle is ok without me

so i haven't logged into ffxi in 3 weeks! and moogles didn't descend from the heavens to drag me back to vana'diel. i don't think any members of the i <3 nyena fan club have committed suicide. (oh that's right! the i <3 ny fan club disbanded when i took up the endgame for realz!) no baby chocobos were hurt by my abrupt departure from carbuncle. but worst of all, my adventuring fellow, kolui-pelui didn't even bother to send a pm asking where ny had been. maybe its because i haven't equipped my signal pearl in like 6 months...

life in vana'diel continues on without nyena.

and that doesn't make me as sad as i thought it would...

i miss my friends, of course. i think about most of them daily. i still want to log in sometimes just to do things with them. i've even gone as far as done some of the preliminary ground work for a new nyzul assault group. and discussed possible new times for salvage...

but for some reason, i just don't have it in me to log yet. i am not sure what it is. well, i guess i have some thoughts but i don't quite have all the pretty sentences yet. maybe in another blog or two, i will start to write about the sociological impact of mmorpgs.

this is all leading up to a book btw. i'm just still hashing out the ideas in my blog because i like other people to read what i write. and it's hard to justify writing a ffxi blog when you don't really play ffxi so much anymore. 8P

2 comments:

Ennayram said...

Hi Ny, long time no hear. Just checking in to see how RL is going? Pop in and say hi on my blgo onc ein a while. Say hi to Tulaq for me too ^^

Unknown said...

It's been awhile and I can't say I haven't missed you guys and the others, I am currently still playing with Nel, Gav, and others you might know. Lots are changing in game that might possibly change your minds in giving it a shot when you guys have the spare time. I hope everything is going well with the baby and all and of course by now "Congratulation!" (Danith)