Friday, January 25, 2008

wtf a crag run?

when rath said we were going to do an ENM crag run, i initially thought yay! maybe i can get an enfeebling earring (a piece that i am skeptical that i even need), followed by oh noes! i hate the crags!


honestly this ENM run was the most fun i have ever had in a crag and lived to tell about! i did enjoy those early 18 person crag climbs that you made it to the top floor only to get killed by aggro on the way to the spire. but those count as dying.


besides having fun, i finally got my stupid WAR to 37. yes, i know, super snob player nyena has been running around and actually using an underleveled sub! i justified it to myself by saying that i am onry subbing WAR for Defender but secretly i like Berserk and Warcry. Warcry is level 35 and not 37, all your WAR noobs! oh wait that's me.

it also was really nice to not to have too much for once. i brought my WAR for the first crags and then my DNC for the last. while i did swing my axes, throw a few anima at the crag bosses and dance some jigs, the 4 SMN did the majority of the work. /salute endless, carth, rath and bella for letting my substandard DDness leech some exp. az was there on PUP too but somehow i can't bring myself to thank the cat man...

No comments: